Wednesday, March 30, 2016

This Tiny Bottle of Kraken!


Key Stats:
  • Proof: 94
  • Favorite Phrase to Say While Drinking Kraken: "Release the Kraken!"
  • Ounces of Kraken I Drink Before I Write This Blog: Trick question. I drink them to get through the day.
 I. LOVE. Tiny versions of big things. It makes you feel like a giant. I like to use little cocktail forks and little condiment cups to eat my food instead of real forks and bowls while fee-fying all about my house. This thing is so perfectly teeny. It looks exactly like the big bottles, but fits in my pocket. Here's it next to a handle of Sailor Jerry:


















Adorable.

Kraken is the natural predator of other spiced rums: Sailor Jerry, Admiral Nelson, Captain Jack, Lady Bligh, Blackheart, Maritime McGuffey, and all other sea-faring boozes quiver in their boots in the Kraken's presence (figuratively. Sales figures and my liver both favor Sailor Jerry).


So here's my overall rating of This Tiny Bottle of Kraken!:

Adorable-ness: 10/10 Releases of the Kraken: I mean look at it! It's the booze equivalent of kitties!

Booze-ification: 10/10 Releases of the Kraken: 94 proof is pretty potent. It's not quite flammable, not quite unable to drink straight from the bottle.

Don’t Touch My Stuff-itude: 10/10 Releases of the Kraken = Hands off! This thing is both adorable and alcohol. I have it in a safe place for a severe booze-related emergency or a relapse.

Overall Rating: 10/10 Releases of the Kraken: Kraken is good every now and then as an alternative to my usual trip around the harbor with Sailor Jerry. But tiny bottles make everything taste better!



No comments:

Post a Comment